Customer Complaints Process and Instruction
- Warranty applies and extends only to the customers who made purchase directly from Edison.
- After filling the “8D correction report form ”, original products must be returned in as good condition as received, except for ordinary wear; if the original products were used on the end-application , please provide the applied device, fixture etc. along with the original products. Once you send out the original products, please notify Edison of your issuance immediately .
- After receiving the original products, Edison will provide Failure Analysis (3D) reports within 3 working days, (5D) reports within 5 working days, (8D) reports within 7 working days. Without any objection to the Analysis reports in 7 days, it shall be considered that You agree Edison to furnish remedy and act accordingly to such reports.
- The warranty does not apply to the products that have been subjected to inadequate maintenance; misapplication or improper operation differing from the specifications indicated within the product’s specification sheet, intended purpose or manner; mishandling, carelessness, accidental loss or damage in transit; unsuitable site preparation; unauthorized modification or repair.
- If You failed to comply with the aforesaid procedures of claiming defective and non- conforming Products, You acknowledge and agree that Edison may refuse such warranty claims.
- Transportation costs of returning Products must be borne by the You , unless after examination the non-conforming is attributable to Edison.
- Warranty Period
- After completing the form, attach it to the following form and send it to Edison’s customer service staff (RMA@edison-opto.com) and get in touch.
Updated: May 12th , 2021